INDIRECT DYSLEXIA LEARNING, or IDL, is a programme to help children and adults with learning difficulties.
The IDL programme is a multi-sensory computer-aided system of lessons, guided by a tutor.
What does Indirect Dyslexia Learning mean?
- INDIRECT - the interaction is with the computer, rather than the tutor
- DYSLEXIA - meaning "difficulty with words" Professor Berlin of Stuttgart 1883
- LEARNING - this is a learning system, rather than a teaching system
The IDL programme has proven to help with all learning difficulties such as:
- Slow Learners - Processing and co-ordination problems
- A.D.D. and A.D.H.D.
- Scotopic / Irlen Syndrome
- Dyspraxia - Dyslexia